Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spring randomness

I don't really have any theme to lecture on today. It's springtime, and girls are looking sexy again, and the sunlight is making them glow. So I'd just like to throw up some photos of good-looking girls. Call me lazy.


I know that before I said heels should only be worn to work or formal events, but I've seen outfits since then in which heels worked, so I should correct myself: heels can be worn casually with straight, skinny or cuffed jeans, but NOT boot-cut or flared or any of that nonsense. But yeah, these girls are pretty spot on.


Red pants win.


Aviotors + bow = good.



I'm a fan of this girl's shirt, not so much the graphic, but the style. And the orange ear-buds are awesome. And she's cute as fuck.


Those pants are pretty loud, but why the hell not. What I really love is the glasses.


That hat.


Awesome dress.


If you see a high school girl wearing this outfit, you just think "high school girl." If you see a girl in her 20s wearing this outfit, you think "goddamn sexy."


The most vibrant black dress I've ever seen. And that bag is great.

No comments: